Sunday, March 6, 2011

Waterfront Condo On Historic Edgartown Harbor For Sale!!!

Exceptionally rare opportunity to purchase a waterfront condo/hotel at the Harborside Inn located on Historic Edgartown Harbor. One of only two

units with FULL 30/30th deeded ownership rights- 30 continuous, uninterrupted weeks of ownership. Amenities include boat dock, parking, heated outdoor pool and spa. Pied-a-terre, nanny's quarters, home away from home, weekend getaway...endless possibilities and uses. Moments from the finest shopping, restaurants, art galleries and beaches of Martha's Vineyard. Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime investment opportunity!!
Please call John for more details!617-429-5219

To search all Martha's Vineyard properties currently on the market please visit my website www.vineyardrealtygroup.com

1 comment:

lisa_d said...

I love waterfront homes because I love to swim. If I have a money, I will buy one if the houses you have offered, unfortunately I haven't, but I will suggest that to my cousin because she told me that she want a house in your place.

condominium philippines